Łukasz Pułaski, Ph.D.
phone.: +48 42 209 33 98
phone.: +48 42 651 76 63
- 2010 – habilitation (D.Sc. degree) in biological sciences, specialization medical biology, University of Lodz
- 2003 – M.A. degree in international relations, University of Lodz
- 1998 – Ph.D. degree in biological sciences, specialization molecular biophysics, University of Lodz
- 1994 – M.Sc. degree in biology, specialization biophysics, University of Lodz
- 1994 – M.Sc. degree in biology, specialization botany, University of Lodz
- 2004-to date – Institute of Medical Biology PAS (formerly Centre for Medical Biology PAS), prof. IBM PAS (formerly associate professor, formerly assistant professor)
- 1998-to date – Department of Oncobiology and Epigenetics (formerly Department of Molecular Biophysics), University of Lodz (prof. UŁ, formerly associate professor, formerly assistant professor)
- in the period 2005-2009 – numerous short-term stays (up to 1 month) at: University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK; Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry RAS, Moscow, Russia; University of Dundee, Dundee, UK; Institute of Enzymology HAS, Budapest, Hungary
- 1999-2000 – Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, Uppsala, Sweden, 10 months
- 1996-1997 – National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, USA, 10 months
- 1995-1996 – German Cancer Research Centre, Heidelberg, Germany, 8 months
- 1994 – Agricultural University Wageningen, Wageningen, Netherlands, 3 months
- 2020-to date – member of the Scientific Council of the BioMedChem Doctoral School of the University of Lodz and the Lodz Institutes of the Polish Academy of Sciences
- 2016-to date – member of expert teams evaluating applications to the National Science Centre, chairman of one of the expert panels during three terms, chairman of one of the permanent panels during one term
- 2008-to date – member of the Scientific Council of IMB PAS
- 2000-to date – supervisor of the Students’ Scientific Circle of Young Biophysicists of the University of Lodz
- 2016-2020 – member of the Committee of Molecular Cell Biology of the Polish Academy of Sciences
- 2017, 2022 – member of expert teams of the Scientific Institution Evaluation Committee / Science Evaluation Committee
- 2011-2015 – secretary of the Committee of Biochemistry and Biophysics of the Polish Academy of Sciences
- 2008-2011 – secretary of the Scientific Council of IMB PAS
- 2003-2015 – member of the Committee of Biochemistry and Biophysics of the Polish Academy of Sciences
- 1 finished Ph.D. in 2016
- 3 Ph.D.s under preparation
Principal investigator of projects:
- 2021-2024 – 2020/37/B/NZ7/04199. „Novel mechanisms of immunomodulation by flame retardants”.
- 2016-2019 – 2015/19/B/NZ7/03856. „Endocytosis-stimulating antibodies against multidrug transporters as drug carriers”.
- 2005-2008 – P04B 00129. „Cellular oxidative stress biosensor: construction and validation”.
- 2001-2003 – 6P04A 07821. „Participation of signal transduction pathways in epigenetic mechanisms of induction of multidrug resistance proteins”.