- Search for new chemical compounds with potential biological activity.
- Use of boron clusters – carboranes and metallacarboranes in medicinal chemistry.
- Synthesis of chemical compounds with anticancer or antimicrobial activity modified with boron clusters; their physicochemical and biological properties.
- Study of physicochemical properties of chemical compounds in the context of their biological activity lines.
- Study of the antiviral activity of chemical compounds.
Keywords: synthesis, boron clusters, carboranes, metallocarboranes, active compounds, modified compounds, cytotoxicity, antiviral activity, BNCT